You can help IHN by sharing your time, your money, and your concern for homeless children and families in our community.
- • Volunteer to work with your congregation or one that is near you that is already involved with IHN.
- • Contact our office for an individual volunteer assignment.
- • Contribute funds to the network, or a donation of goods or services to our center. See our Wish List.
- • Encourage your congregation to make financial contributions to support IHN and/or open its doors to provide overnight shelter and meals.
- • Join one of the advocacy groups in our community addressing homelessness and workforce housing.
- • Become a mentor for a guest family.
IHN will be happy to send a representative to any place or event or to your organization to give information about our services, and to speak on the issues of homelessness and poverty that we face here in Ocean County. Just contact our office to make the necessary arrangements for a visit.